Follow @livvcooks on Instagram
- 3 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 small potatoes, diced
- 6 shitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 3 ounces smoked trout
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano, removed from stem
- 3 oz goat cheese, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Heat olive oil in a medium-size sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add mushrooms and zucchini and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and half and half. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and spread the vegetable mixture evenly on the bottom of the sauté pan. Pour egg mixture over the veggies and allow eggs to cook about a minute until it starts to set Do not stir!
- Sprinkle in smoked trout, oregano, goat cheese, and red onion on top of eggs and top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Place pan in the oven and bake until the eggs are fully cooked and the top is golden brown, about 15 minutes.