Promotion and Giveaway Terms & Conditions
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Overview: The Chefs’ Warehouse will offer a series of different and separate Giveaways at different times during the period of 04/28/2021 to 5/2/2021. Entry into one Giveaway is not entry into any other Giveaway. These Official Rules apply to each separate Giveaway. Details on the exact dates for any Giveaway, along with the prize(s) available in that Giveaway, and any other details will be listed on @wherechefsshop.
- Eligibility: Only legal residents of the United States, excluding RI, who are 18 or older may enter any Giveaway. Employees of the Chefs’ Warehouse are not eligible to participate. Void in RI and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- Giveaway Period: Each Giveaway will begin and end at the dates and times listed on @Wherechefsshop Social Media Platforms for that particular Giveaway. All times are measured by Pacific Time.
- How to Enter: To enter a Giveaway during the applicable Giveaway Period, follow the instructions in @wherechefsshop Post. These rules may apply to giveaway (Like, Repost On Your Story, Follow, Tag, Comment.) An Instagram account is required, which is free.
- Instagram is not a sponsor of or associated in any way with any Giveaway. An account may tag numerous people in the post.
- If you are entering via social media, you must have an account on the applicable social media platform. If you are asked to include hashtag(s) in an entry, you must include each of the required hashtags for your entry to be included in the applicable Giveaway. If you are asked to post a photo or other content on your own social media page, you must make sure your account is set to “Public” so your entry can be viewed by the Chefs’ Warehouse and included in the applicable Giveaway. All images, text, photos, video or other content you post or submit in connection with your entry must comply with Instagram’s terms for acceptable content and, without limiting the foregoing, must meet the following requirements: (a) be you exclusive original work of; (b) be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image, (c) not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity, (d) not contain any commercial/corporate advertising, including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, and slogans other than the Sponsor's, (e) not depict any conduct or content that is unsafe, immoral, obscene or otherwise inappropriate as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; and (f) not have been submitted in any other promotion won any prize.
- Winner Selection/Notification: Each Giveaway drawing will be from among the eligible entries received during the applicable Giveaway Period for that Giveaway per the “How to Enter” rule above, and will occur within approximately 1 day after the end of the applicable Giveaway Period. Each potential winner will be notified promptly after the relevant drawing via direct message in Instagram. Each potential winner must respond to the initial notification within 72 hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Prizes/Odds: The prize(s) and value(s) available for any Giveaway will be listed on The Chefs’ Warehouse Post for that Giveaway. Odds in any Giveaway depend on the number of eligible entries received for that Giveaway.
- General Prize Conditions: Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Chefs’ Warehouse. The Chefs’ Warehouse may substitute a prize of comparable value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation for delivery or arrangement for delivery of prize. Each potential winner (a) is responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes imposed as a result of acceptance of the prize and for all costs and expenses not identified above and (b) may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (“Prize Claim Documents”). If potential eligible winner is not of legal age of majority in his or her state of residence the prize will be passed on to the next eligible winner.
- Additional Rules: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mobile device, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile device or computer related to or resulting from participating in any Giveaway.
- The Chefs’ Warehouse reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Promotion it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate any Giveaway if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of any Giveaway.
- Publicity/Usage Rights: By entering, you warrant and represent that your Content has been created by you as an original work and that all required third-party releases (if any) have been obtained in writing, and you further agree acknowledge and agree that the Chefs’ Warehouse (and those acting with its authorization) may copy, reproduce, edit, broadcast and otherwise use the Content and your post in any way in any medium whether now existing or later discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, including but not limited to posting online on the Chefs’ Warehouse social media pages. the Chefs’ Warehouse reserves the right to remove or reject any content it deems inappropriate for any reason. Except where prohibited, participation in any Giveaway and/or receipt or use of any prize further constitutes the winner’s consent for use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, statements, biographical information, and/or hometown and state for promotional or advertising purposes in any media, worldwide, now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further review, notification, payment, or consideration (unless prohibited by law).
- Release of Liability: By participating, you release Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all other associated with the development and execution of any Giveaway from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in any Giveaway and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any Giveaway and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with any Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Giveaway, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of California, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
- Sponsor: The Chefs’ Warehouse, [100 E Ridge Rd, Ridgefield, CT 06877].