- Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
- In a large skillet, sauté 6-ounce burgers 4-5 minutes per side for medium or cook to desired internal temperature.**
- Serve with your favorite toppings, cheeses and condiments.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill 6-ounce burgers 4-5 minutes per side for medium or to desired internal temperature.**
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (see Preparation Methods for details). Use a meat thermometer and check temperature in the center of the meat.